Roads Australia: Launch of The Journey to Net-Zero Report (F2F Event)
Transforming transport systems to achieve net-zero emissions mobility is both a great challenge and one of the most powerful opportunities to achieve positive change. Industry must take collaborative action to create rapid change and help build a sustainable future for Australia.
The official launch of The Journey to Net-Zero - Inspiring Climate Action in the Australian Transport Sector is coming up soon. Book now, and learn how industry is stepping up to support decarbonisation through a new report.
Produced through an industry-first partnership between the Australasian Railway Association (ARA), Infrastructure Sustainability Council (ISC) and Roads Australia (RA), together with KPMG and Arup, The Journey to Net-Zero is a call to action that demonstrates how the transport sector can deliver more sustainable outcomes through innovation, ideation and collaboration.
The Journey to Net-Zero sets out a series of proposed actions for government and industry that support a focus on place, drive emissions reduction, support investment in renewables and smart technologies, and promote engagement and collaboration across the transport asset lifecycle.
The lunch event will feature a keynote address followed by a panel who will reflect on the findings of the report and, most importantly, set out practical next steps to accelerate our collective journey to net-zero.
- Kerryn Coker- Co-chair Arup
On The Panel
- Marko Misko (Host)- RA Board Member Chair – Sustainability Policy Stream, Roads Australia, Partner, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers.
- Michael Kilgariff- Chief Executive Officer Roads Australia
- Ainsley Simpson- Chief Executive Officer Infrastructure Sustainability Council
- Caroline Wilkie- Chief Executive Officer Australasian Railway Association
- Alistair Coulstock- Director, Climate Change & Sustainability KPMG
Registered attendees will receive an advance copy of The Journey to Net-Zero report the week before the event date.
The event will be held on Friday 3 June 2022 (12:00 pm - 2:30 pm AEST) at the Noble Dining Room, Gate A Sydney Cricket Ground, 40 Driver Ave, Moore Park NSW.